Luxury Hotel News: Nobu Las Vegas, ME London, Paws Up
By Hideaway Report Staff
February 8, 2013
- Four Seasons CEO Taylor to leave company after taking job in 2010.
- New luxury tented camp slated for Bagan, Burma.
- Hotel Plaza Athénée Paris turns 100.
- Six Senses announces new CEO & 5 new projects.
- Former Aman New Delhi now rebranded as The Lodhi.
- Nobu Las Vegas opens.
The most expensive city in the world for a hotel room in 2012? Moscow.
- Etihad opens premium lounge at Paris CDG Airport.
- New editorial photos of Amangiri, Utah.
- Paws Up to debut fifth luxury camp.
- Ritz-Carlton debuts new brand: Ritz-Carlton Reserve.
- Wynn Las Vegas unveils $33.6 million Tulips sculpture by Jeff Koons.
- The Breakers unveils a new bar.
- Qatar Holding develops four hotels in Sardinia, including a Harrods Hotel.
- New luxury hotel coming to New York's W 38th Street.
- ME London opening in March.
- Coming Soon: Four Seasons at Disney World. "People love things they can't google."
- Luxury travel trends from Reuters.
- Latest Banyan Tree online magazine.
- Remarkable images from the 2013 Sony World Photography Awards.
Please note that news about recent openings and upcoming projects does not constitute endorsement from Andrew Harper.
Get Inspired for Your Next Adventure
Register to sample:
- One-of-a-kind itineraries
- Inspirational travel articles
- Free e-newsletter from our editors