Luxury Travel News: El Encanto, Palais Hansen Kempinski, Stairs Bali
By Hideaway Report Staff
March 3, 2013
©Lake Placid Lodge
- Spring wine series at Lake Placid Lodge.
- Santa Barbara's newly renovated El Encanto opens.
- Nobu plans Chicago hotel.
- River cruise boom continues.
- Google discontinues Frommer's print guidebooks.
- Taj hotels opens 100th property in India, plans to push 200 by 2018.
- Planned tallest building in the southern hemisphere in Melbourne will include luxury hotel.
- Vienna's Palais Hansen Kempinski opens.
- Kit Kemp of Firmdale Hotels confirms new midtown NYC project.
- Pierre Gagnaire returns to Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas.
- South Africa's Ellerman house launches new website.
- Google flight search goes international.
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong partners with Art Basel for inaugural Hong Kong show in May.
- Silversea partners with the Royal Geographical Society.
- Stalled Ritz-Carlton Turks & Caicos project receives new funding.
- Children sail free on 17 Crystal Cruises this year.
- Global luxury brands bullish on India.
- Notable Projects: L'Apogée Courchevel
- Notable Projects: The Stairs Bali
- Leading Hotels of the World launches new website.
Get Inspired for Your Next Adventure
Register to sample:
- One-of-a-kind itineraries
- Inspirational travel articles
- Free e-newsletter from our editors