Luxury Travel News: March 3, 2013
By Hideaway Report Staff
March 3, 2013
- Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal opens.
- Capella Washington D.C. opens this month.
- Singita Mara River Tented Camp opens this August.
- The American dollar rebounds.
- Gritti Palace reopens.
- Aman Canal Grande, Venice opens June 1.
- Ametza with Arzak Instruction restaurant opens at the Halkin.
- Hyatt acquires Austin's Driskill Hotel.
- One & Only Montenegro planned.
- The Chedi Andermatt, first European property from GHM, opening next year.
- Silversea partners with Royal Geographic Society.
- Aman Playa Grande, Dominican Republic, breaks ground.
- Hawaii tourism growth leads to hotel capacity problems.
- ILTM Africa launches in Cape Town next month.
Six Senses launches new website.
- Ten recent notable hotel renovations from Forbes.
- Qatar, "the new China," is buying up London.
- How the influx of new global elites is changing the face of Europe.
Get Inspired for Your Next Adventure
Register to sample:
- One-of-a-kind itineraries
- Inspirational travel articles
- Free e-newsletter from our editors