New Zealand 2014 Signature Tour Unveiled
By Hideaway Report Staff
February 27, 2014
This fall, an Andrew Harper Signature Tour will head to one of the most spectacular destinations in the world: New Zealand. Of course, this will be no ordinary tour of these astonishingly scenic islands.
When destinations aren’t within a short drive of one another, we’ve chartered planes to ensure that all transfers are quick and easy.
And together with our partners in New Zealand, we’ve arranged a truly unforgettable array of exclusive experiences:
- Cruise the breathtaking Bay of Islands in a luxury motor launch.
- Take a helicopter to the active sea volcano of White Island, land on the summit of Mount Tarawera and privately tour the Te Puia geothermal reserve.
- Drive a classic luxury car along the North Island’s dramatic central plateau.
- Taste top New Zealand vintages with winemaker Duncan Forsyth.
- Skim the magnificent Matukituki River in a jet boat.
- Golf at Kauri Cliffs’ Pebble Beach-like course, or indulge in a treatment in the spa.
- Meet celebrated Maori artist Ema Scott in her studio.
The New Zealand Signature Tour (October 13-24, 2014) encompasses the best of this wonderful country. For more information, contact Erica Doose in the Travel Office at (800) 375-4685 or email@example.com.
Get Inspired for Your Next Adventure
Register to sample:
- One-of-a-kind itineraries
- Inspirational travel articles
- Free e-newsletter from our editors