The Hideaway Report
Each month, our editors highlight two recently visited destinations, reporting back on new hotel discoveries or disappointments, currently recommended hotels in the area, favorite restaurants and local excursions that shouldn’t be missed.
- Unlimited access to the website, including inspirational travel articles, advice from industry experts and full reviews of recommended properties
- Current and archived Hideaway Report articles, including bonus online-only details on featured destinations, as well as editor photo galleries and videos
- A weekly e-newsletter highlighting the latest Hideaway Report content
- The Hideaway Report newsletter delivered to your home monthly (print memberships only)
The definitive resource for planning your next adventure. All 12 guidebooks include restaurant recommendations, seasonal tips, touring maps, not-to-miss experiences andthe perfect place to stay.
- Hideaway Report guidebooks delivered on a bi-monthly basis (print memberships only)
- Access to all current guidebooks in digital format, available for immediate download
— Member since 2008
Our wine concierge provides tasting notes and access to rare wines so our members can build unique private collections.
- A weekly e-newsletter featuring curated wine selections
- Special members-only pricing and personalized recommendations
Our partner, Andrew Harper Travel, provides our members with travel-planning and booking services* at select recommended properties worldwide. From eco-adventures to wellness retreats, our partner specializes in seamless, customized planning services for our members.
- Spa credits, room upgrades and more at select hotels valuing $1,110, on average, per 4-night stay
- Save up to 80% on select packages through weekly auctions and travel deals